1. The baby sleeps in the afternoon, doesn't he?
Who sleeps in the afternoon?
Does the baby sleep in the afternoon?
Does the baby sleep or play in the afternoon?
2. Jonathan went to Brazil on holiday last year, didn't he?
Did Jonathan go to Brazil on holiday last year?
When Jonathan go to Brazil on holiday?
Did Jonathan go to Brazil or England on holiday last year?
3. There are a lot of sheep in that field, aren't there?
Are there many sheep in that field?
Are there many sheep or cows in that field?
Where are many sheep?
2. Change the following sentences into the
1. My pencil has been broken by someone.
2. The letter has been posted by me.
3. The composition had been written by them before the bell rang.
4. The camp was made by travellers not far from the village.
5. I'm taught English by my sister .