Nick drinks water every day. He also washes his face, brushes his teeth and takes a
shower every day.
On Tuesday, Nick and his mother cook dinner and wash dishes. On Wednesday, Nick
helps his father water the garden. On Friday, Nick helps his baby brother to bathe. His baby
brother likes to play in the bath.
On Sunday Nick goes to the swimming pool with his friends.
1. What does Nick drink every day?
2. What does Nick do with his mother?
3. What does Nick do on Wednesday?
4. Where does Nick’s brother like to play?
5. Where does Nick go with his friends?
Task 2. Read all the questions aloud first and then write your answers in full sentences.
Look at the pictures if you need some help.
1. What is this? ________________________________________________________
2. Where does it live?____________________________________________________
3. What colour is a dolphin?_______________________________________________
4. What is a boy doing at the beach?________________________________________
5. What is a girl doing at the beach?_________________________________________